Commercial Insurance Claims
If a loss strikes your business in the form of flood, fire or natural disaster, it is essential to have licensed and experienced Public Adjusters on your side to help you negotiate your commercial insurance claims. Business insurance claims by their nature are quite complex, and often include multiple claims of loss, including physical property damage, inventory loss, business interruption claims and more. It is imperative that you have an experienced team on your side whose only goal is to secure the maximum loss recovery you are entitled to under the terms of your policy.
Atlantic Insurance Adjusters has been helping business owners successfully negotiate commercial insurance claims since 2000. Our experienced team of adjusters, accountants, attorneys, remediation specialists, and construction experts know how to expeditiously prepare your claim and document the totality of your loss for presentation to your insurer.
AIA offers an end-to-end solution for commercial and business insurance losses. After disaster strikes, it is crucial to create a critical-path recovery strategy with your adjuster so you can get your business back on track as quickly as possible. A well prepared and highly documented claim helps you do that. As your partner in recovery, AIA works with you every step of the way to make sure your claim closes quickly for the full amount you are entitled to under your coverage.
As your retained public adjuster, we will:
- Evaluate your property insurance policy in detail to create the optimal strategy to present your claim to your carrier;
- Document, value and verify each detail of your loss;
- Negotiate the entirety of your claim with your insurance company;
- Keep you informed, with complete transparency, of the progress of your claim as we go through the claim process; and
- Settle your claim for the most amount of money possible with the least stress for you
If you have a commercial loss, contact AIA immediately – we are ready to help you get everything you’re entitled to and get your business back on track.